Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Blog Features

First of all, be sure to scroll down as I´ve added pictures and a video! I just wanted to let everyone know how to comment because it sounds like there´s been some confusion. If you click underneath an individual blog entry where it says ¨x number of comments¨ it will ask you to choose an identity. If you click name/url or anonymous you don´t have to enter in an e-mail address or anything. The little envelope icon next to the number of comments link is if you find my blog entry so fascinating that you want to e-mail it to someone else. Thanks to everyone who has commented or e-mailed me, it makes my day!

Love and miss you all,
Lauren

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alas, I was wrong- clearly, your latest posting instructing the "technologically challenged" on how to make a comment was directed at moi. And ... it works!
I'm proud to say I even figured out how to make the video play (!!)You continue to amaze me, my dear. Cold and blustery here at home, in sharp contrast to your photos. Miss you LOADS.

Anonymous said...

Hi LoLos,

~ Sounds like you're continuing to have the great Grande Adventura! It also appears that you are picking up (some) street-sense, such as routinely telling the random cab-drivers that the dance-card is already full(!). Beautiful... photos, thoughtful writing, & interesting insights; I like the books-read list-o-links, too.

~ Ride hard, die free,
DaDas